Editors note: disclosure

The story you are about to hear is true. Sort of. I mean as true as anything in SL is. When means it is pretty much Myth and Bullshit. Written to entertain. I make references to real people places and cultures in Second Life. If you are reading this you are likely to be 1) me 2) a friend trying to be nice 3) a spam bot. If something you read offends you and I am sorry. Send me a message to my RL email or text me. (don't have that contact info. Then don't waste your time).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interlude: 18 months later - Summer in Steelhead ...

REVISED -Chapter 1 - In the Shadow of the Clocktower or The one about Mondragon Ambassador and the Babbage Military Intelligence Chief

Revised- Chapter 2 - A few weeks after the Middlesea Event - The Duke briefly stops in Gearhaven